Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Quick thoughts on P-90X


I know there are a bunch of you out there who often ask me about P-90X and what is my opinion on it. I have watched the entire DVD set of workouts and I really do like the program. It has creative and unique exercises and it is broken up into intense splits. I do also want to say that the P-90x series is not best for the beginner, it is better suited for the intermediate level individual. Listen any workout program that is done with consistency and proper intensity will yield results, so no P-90X is not a miracle workout but just a viable option for those who need structure with their workouts. If you cant afford the DVD's then find a program you like and stick with it for 90 days and I bet you will find changes. My advice......use H4 workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment